Patients must be seen repeatedly for weeks and months in order to ensure their survival.
We need your help to move quickly because in Africa, the Islamic State, active by many names, is taking over one country after another, using rape as a method of genocide.
Sexually transmitted diseases from rapists and unwanted rape-pregnancies are epidemic.
Mobile RINJ Sexual Assault Clinics For Africa – Got the picture?
We need lots of help and lots of donations of medical supplies and other materials. Can you help?
Permanent RINJ Sexual Assault Clinics For Africa
Repeat visits are needed for each and every patient. Seeing a patient once is not good enough. The RINJ Foundation people staffing these units will make a difference. Patients must be seen at RSAC Nurse-Led Clinics repeatedly for weeks and months in order to ensure their survival. https://ring.org/rsac/
Find RINJ RSAC Africa on Facebook
The RSACs offer free medical care to anyone in need but most often women and children and occasionally adult men.
- Trauma care;
- Physical injuries treatment and minor surgery;
- Sexually transmitted disease detection treatment and prevention;
- Sexual assault forensic testing;
- Pregnancy issues, from abortion to delivering your baby;
- Legal course of action counseling;
- Criminal prosecution assistance;
- Mental health care; and
- all needed follow-up care.