The RINJ Foundation Looks at The Misogynist
Being a woman in the 21st Century has its complications. In China you were lucky to be born because families who were only permitted by the government to have one child killed off their infant girls before birth in order to raise their preferred option: a male child.
Two things you need to worry about, woman:
- Many men are misogynists.
- Their gender runs the world. (You live on a patriarchal planet.)
Meet The Patriarchs – Misogyny Reins Supreme in the ’21st’
And then there is Religion
The devoutest Catholics, especially the Opus Dei, want you at “home, dear”. Your job is washing up, caring for the kids and making lots of Catholic babies. Birth control means you stay in your own room until it is time to procreate (make a baby). Then you can trundle off to your husband’s room when summoned and ‘do your duty’. And Don’t touch yourself while you are couped up in your cubbyhole! That’s a sin.
We are in a time when Islamists like Boko Harem, Abu Sayeff, Maute, Islamic State are kidnapping many thousands of women and female children,
- enslaving them;
- putting many on the auction block;
- raping, torturing;
- brutally killing thousands; and
- raping and impregnating women as a method of genocide (like the Yezidi women in the Middle East).
What is truly shocking beyond comprehension is that many woman (some women are misogynists too) rushed to join the Islamic State as jihadist member wives and slaves. (click link to see video.) we have seen how incredibly brutal they have been treated. Many jihadist brides did not survive the experience. Many escaped.
These men are misogynists!
In past centuries until this current day, men who were hailed as church fathers, patriarchs, doctors, leaders, and even saints boldly expressed their views that females are inferior and loathsome. Turkey’s President Recep Erdogan said exactly that recently about women in Turkey. He explained at length why God shared his perspective just as men have done for centuries.
- Dating violence
- Domestic and intimate partner violence
- Emotional abuse
- Human trafficking
- Same-sex relationship violence
- Sexual assault and abuse
- Violence against immigrant and refugee women
- Violence against women at work
- Violence against women with disabilities
You might be sitting in North America thinking, “that doesn’t happen”. Umm. Yes it does. You represent in all of North America about 4% of the world’s population. The rest of the people are coming to you. As the world population grows to nine billion there is no stopping the melting pot that is already boiling.
Research suggests the type of intoxicant involved in a rape case influences jurors’ decisions. In scenarios involving the ‘date rape drug’, Rohypnol, jurors are far less inclined to hold the rape complainant responsible for sexual intercourse than if the intoxicant was alcohol. This can be attributed to the fact that alcohol is more socially acceptable than drugs, and its use by men to ‘loosen’ up otherwise reluctant sexual partners has been normalised within society (Finch and Munroe, 2006).
Yes, the misogynists. They don’t have name-badges and they may even come across as pro-woman.
In most cases, misogynists do not even know that they hate women.
Misogyny is typically an unconscious hatred that men form early in life, often as a result of a trauma involving a female figure they trusted.
An abusive or negligent mother, sister, teacher or girlfriend can plant a seed deep down in their brain’s subcortical matter.
Once planted, this seed will germinate and begin to grow, the tiny root working its way into the fear processing and memory areas of the brain as its tiny stem works its way into frontal areas of the brain, affecting emotion and rational decision-making.
The first signs of misogyny are barely noticeable, but with additional exposure to neglect, abuse, or lack of treatment, this behavioral seeding will grow larger and more prominent.
But even when the misogyny reaches maturity and the tendency toward acting with hatred toward women can no longer be controlled, the misogynist and the women around him will often fail to notice the condition until it’s too late.
Terrorists & Seriously Personality Disordered Persons are Misogynists
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is actually Abu Du’a who is listed at the United Nations Security Council 1267/1989 al-Qaeda Sanctions Committee. Abu Du’a is also a Specially Designated Global Terrorist under U.S. Executive Order 13224. He is wanted by The RINJ Foundation for prosecution in the International Criminal Court (ICC) for crimes against humanity including Gender-Based Violence and Genocide.
But The Typical Misogynyst is a “Nobody”
- He will zero in on a woman and choose her as his target.
- Her natural defenses may be down because he’s flirtatious, exciting, fun, and charismatic at first.
- As time goes on, he begins to reveal a Jekyll & Hyde personality.
- He may change quickly from irresistible to rude, and from rude back to irresistible.
- He will make promises to women and often fail to keep them.
- With men, on the other hand, he will almost always keep his word.
- He will be late for appointments and dates with women, but be quite punctual with men.
- His behavior toward women in general is grandiose, cocky, controlling, and self-centered.
- He is extremely competitive, especially with women.
- If a woman does better than him socially or professionally, he feels terrible.
- If a man does better, he may have mixed feelings about it but he is able to look at the situation objectively.
- He will unknowingly treat women differently from men in workplace and social settings, allowing men various liberties for which he will criticize female colleagues or friends.
- He will be prepared (unconsciously) to use anything within his power to make women feel miserable.
- He may demand sex or withhold sex in his relationships, make jokes about women or put them down in public, “borrow” their ideas in professional contexts without giving them credit, or borrow money from them without paying them back.
- On a date, he will treat a woman the opposite of how she prefers. If she is an old-style lady who prefers a “gentleman” who holds the door for her, orders for both and pays for the meal, he will treat her like one of his male buddies, order for himself, and let her pay for the whole meal if she offers (and sometimes even if she doesn’t).
- If she is a more independent type who prefers to order her own meal and pay for herself, he will rudely order for both and pay the check while she goes to the bathroom.
- Sexually, he likes to control women and gives little or no attention to their sexual pleasure.
- Foreplay, if it occurs at all, is only a necessary means to an end. He likes oral sex but only as a recipient.
- His favorite positions enable him to avoid looking the woman in her eyes.
- He will cheat on women he is dating or in a relationship with. Monogamy is the last thing he feels he owes a woman.
- He may suddenly disappear from a relationship without ending it, but may come back three months later with an explanation designed to lure the woman back in.
- Only rarely will a misogynist possess every one of these traits, which makes it harder to identify them. Their ability to lure women in with their charm and charisma adds to the difficulty of spotting the early-warning signs.
- Women haters (unconsciously) get off on treating women badly. Every time they can put down a woman or hurt her feelings, they unconsciously feel good because deep down in their hidden brain, their bad behavior is rewarded with a dose of the pleasure chemical dopamine–which makes them want to repeat the behavior again and again.
Women Misogyinists on Social Media
Anonymity allows abuse to flourish on the internet in social media, for reasons people would never be so casually rude or nasty in person.
The mob mentality prevails and women set upon the pretty one or the successful ones with a torrent of ugliness and cruelty unimaginable before the days of Facebook. What a horrible ‘place’ that can be.
Yes, sad, angry men sitting on their beds in underpants, hating women unattainable to them? Yes, that happens, there are plenty of those and their railings on social media are not too hard to identfy.
Polly Toynbee of The Guardian notes
that the shock is that “most abuse comes from very young women, directed at other women”.
This is playground behaviour taken to another level, where all the world can see on Facebook or Twitter the petty malice
and spite young girls spit out at one another and at other women they envy or resent.
See if you can identify each of their pictures on this page.
- Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi – leader of an outlawed Islamist Cult
- Muammar Gaddafi – Deceased Dictator of Libya and mysogynist (Pictured with Erdogan below)
- Ferdinand Marcos – Deceased Former Filipino Dictator recently buried a hero by fellow Dictator and Misogynist Duterte
- Donald Trump – US President Elect and Mosogynist-in-Chief plus accused rapist.
- Pat Robertson – Evangelist
- Recep Tayyip Erdogan – Turkish President
- Vladimir Putin – Russian Authoritarian Leader
- Rodrigo Duterte – Filipino Despot
- Robert Mugabe – Dictator Zimbabwe
- Hillary Clinton – Keeper of the Blue Dress
- Kim Jong Un – North Korean Dictator
As a group, males who have been raped by either gender often get little services and support, and legal systems are often ill equipped to deal with this type of crime.