UNDER UNITED NATIONS International Convention for the Suppression of the Financing of Terrorism: General Assembly resolution 51/210 of 17 December 1996, paragraph 3, subparagraph (f): “Financing of terrorists and terrorist organizations, whether such financing is direct or indirect through organizations which also have or claim to have charitable, social or cultural goals or which are also engaged in unlawful activities and SHALL BE PROSECUTED”.
Is Prime Minister Harper supporting a ‘group’ paying $USD millions to Islamic State Child Sex Traders to buy Child Sex Slaves from ISIS?
A GoFundMe project implies that he is, using this picture & the seal of the Prime Minister’s office. This may be a fraud & the Canadian PM is not supporting the ‘group’. But despite notifying the PMO the endorsement photo was still present August 24, 2015.
Any money paid to ISIS gives comfort and resources to a ‘declared‘ enemy of Canada and an enemy to the world.
See the Prime Minister’s Picture Supporting The ‘Group’ here: http://www.gofundme.com/liberationCYCI
Screen capture of http://www.gofundme.com/liberationCYCI
This illegal activity is causing an increase in the number of child kidnappings in Mosul, ar Raqqah, throughout Rojava and Syria because it promotes widely the fact that CASH that was not previously available can now be pocketed by child sex traders.
Capturing Christian and Yazidi girls for sale or auction is only helped by wanton and unwitting ‘criminals’ paying for them and pouring millions into the child sex trade. LETTER FROM THE YEZIDI LEADER TO STEVE MAMAN
The ISIS men in Mosul know that if they capture a 9-year-old girl she is still worth money even if she is not popular in the old Nineweh Hotel, now called Al-Warithin Hotel, or the other “comfort and hospitality camps” where the IS Caliphate offers females upwards in age from 9-years-old, to foreign fighters it has enticed from all around the world.
From inside the al-Warithin Hotel in ISIS Occupied Mosul Iraq
It appears that Canadian Prime Minister Harper has some strange bedfellows in the international child sex trade buying children and pouring millions into the ‘Syrian Child Sex Trade’.
Adding $millions to the child sex trade in Syria and Iraq is not only an international crime but it is encouraging and invigorating the global child sex trade.
Hundreds of middle men, broker their “deals” with a wide range of Jihadists while sitting around vaping or boozing and doping (the Caliphate’s enforcers and dealers don’t practice what they preach).
Sometimes things go sour and the IS fighters behead the sex-trade-broker who gets too greedy.
Each of these child brokers has many contacts throughout the world. Mostly they want to buy children aged 9-19. What they tell their sponsors about money is a far cry from what they tell the ISIS sellers.
The RINJ Foundation is told by one broker who wishes to be nameless that everything has gone to the highest levels of the Canadian government: Stephen Harper and Jason Kenney both know and support the sale of children from the ISIS sex traders to Canada and that many millions of dollars are available for buying kids from the Islamic State terrorists.
RSAC workers in the field know the Daesh have a few thousand Yazidi held in messy camps between Bazwaia and Masad. Some are still in Badoush maybe a few
hundred there and many are near Raqqah. Also to the west of Mosul are many small villages which host some elderly Islamic Scholars and other persons important to ISIS and in those areas exist scattered enclaves of captured kids and teens who do what ISIS considers to be useful work.
The RINJ Foundation and many NGOs around the world have urged for the end of ‘Child Sex Trade’ by asking law enforcement to enforce their “Don’t Buy A Kid” mandate, and RINJ also asks all comers to the child sex trade to stop buying children or face lawful consequences.
TO: The buyers of ISIS Child Sex-Slaves
You flashed money all over the world and openly pay sex-traders for children/women you want to buy selectively.
RINJ Foundation Members have talked to “brokers” (glorified pimps) who are bartering for kids that they say they will buy with ‘your’ money. You are an enthusiastic tourist to this regime but you are an incompetent within it and there is no lack of ignorant people in the West whom you can sway to join you. Fools rush in and have a moment of fame and kill thousands they don’t see or want to see.
Many girls say that their friends were killed because they would not agree to “clean-up” and leave the camp when the buyers’ rep came (mostly because when they are ‘sold’ they don’t know anything, just that they need to “pretty-up”, and usually are sold into other parts of the human slavery world and they expect and fear the worst).
When girls refuse to cooperate ISIS drags out a large group & murders them with automatic weapons in front of everyone. The injured are left writhing in agony for a while for effect, then shot in the head. The onlookers are hysterical and terrified in silent agony.
Those that chose death over cooperation are not picked for death. The death of their peers is then on them. The psychological impact is to soften up the rest for the moment. This has been going on since 2011. The cycle then repeats itself the next time a fighter wants his stable of slaves groomed and prepped for delivery.
The RINJ Foundation has branded “Don’t Buy A Kid – End Child Sex Trade” and spends $10,000.00 a month promoting that important message not because the foundation wanted to get into a fight with well-meaning fools who throw their money at problems instead of street-level hard work, but because we know what we are doing and we are getting it done. The best way to end child sex trade is to dry the money out of the market, prevent kidnappings & prosecute the perpetrators of the crime.
Every $10 to 100$ spent on buying these human slaves from ISIS swells the ranks of the captured/enslaved by 25 kids or more.
Don’t Buy A Kid – End Child Sex Trade. Read More
Many of the Yazidi, Christian and Muslim kids are spoken for by ‘fighters’ who act as free agents doing their own street business capturing and trading children and young women for sex trade.
These warriors who capture females are highly respected criminals in the sex-trade criminal world and while they are street-level warlords they may be no match for the economic might and sex-trade savvy of the foreign fighters who have arrived with an already robust stable of contacts in the global sex-trade world.
Their traffic of girls through Turkey, Jordan and Lebanon points to all the facets of the compass in the global child sex trade. The only thing that holds back the flood is volume of paying customers of any kind.
Many of the kids in camps will be sold by a fighter for a paltry $100.00 American money or in trade for weapons.
Once a street-broker (pimp) has made a deal with the ISIS Jihadists who has captured and collected girls and found places to store them, the fighter will then upon getting his down payment approach his contacts in the camp where he has paid a little to have his girls stored, and he will again grease a palm with some money or weapons or booty from pillaging raids in the wealthier homes of Mosul, Raqqah or Aleppo to arrange preparation and delivery of the number of prisoners he has just traded.
The camp controllers then approach the girls (whom they need to “clean-up”) and say, “You must make ready to go from here.”
Typically the brave prisoners refuse adamantly and to make a long story short, their jailers drag twenty more or less to a common area and murder them brutally in front of all the kids, to soften them up. It works.
For every dozen kids sold to child sex traders another hundred are killed.
The Hotel in Mosul Where Sex-Trade Dealmakers Meet
Imagine that in the past, if you arrived at Al-Warithin Hotel with a
broker and were seen leading children out, you MUST imagine be in the sights of Mosul Underground Resistance people who would pull the trigger as they always do and
some ladies and boys would come running out of nowhere and grabbing the kids, throwing Niqabs on them and the next day be making them breakfast in a safe house waiting for their egress to outlying areas into the hands of brave and sworn-to-secrecy Peshmerga forces and other Militia who would get the kids home.
One also has to wonder or imagine if Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper’s street-sex-trade-brokers have been killed by the forces fighting ISIS in ISIS-Occupied territory. Whose side is he on?
The RINJ Foundation urges the Government of Canada, The United Nations Secretary General, and the Law Enforcement Community to put a stop to the practice of pouring millions into the child sex trade in Syria and Iraq.
The RINJ Foundation Purpose
– Exist for the benefit of the general public.
– Prevent rape and sexual assault crime.
– Assist survivors of these crimes.
RINJ Opposes Gender-Based Violence
RINJ seeks a safer world for you and your family by preventing gender-based violence and supporting survivors of this crime.
The foundation educates public officials, the general public, social media providers and traditional media outlets about the dangers to society of misogyny; monitors and reports on actors who commit or order the commission of acts of sexual violence as a tactic of genocide or war to humiliate, dominate, instill fear in, disperse and/or forcibly relocate civilian members of a community or ethnic group.
The RINJ Foundation monitors and reports on global court proceedings related to rape / sexual assault; educates for a more learned and open discussion of the issues of sexual assault; provides education, general information and study resources to enhance the safety of the person; and overall seeks a higher adherence to safe community standards.
The RINJ Foundation seeks better criminal justice while advancing a rape-averse social conscience.
Helping Rape Survivors & Encouraging the Prosecution of Rapists:
1. The RINJ Foundation offers funding assistance for counseling; medical aid; reconstructive surgery; and special care and attention otherwise unavailable owing to funding or specialist resource issues.
2. The RINJ Foundation raises funds for the purchase of ‘rape kits’ and/or the funding of rape kit testing. First responders and hospitals must have rape kits and completed rape kits must be immediately tested with results sent posthaste to police and prosecutors.
3. RINJ shares learning
- a. provides data to the public about ‘wanted’ sex offenders/suspects or recently released-from-prison rapists who may be of interest to the community;
- b. encourages a more diligent execution of duty by law enforcement investigating sexual assault / rape complaints; and
- c. plays a role in overseeing how sexual assault / rape survivors in war-torn countries find remedy.
The RINJ Foundation Objectives
1. To educate and increase the public’s awareness of the basic principle of The RINJ Foundation, that “Rape Is No Joke”.
2. Educate the public and professionals about prevention of, and responses to, rape and all sexual abuse against all people by offering courses, seminars, conferences and meetings and by collecting and disseminating information on that topic.
3. Assist those affected by rape and sexual abuse through counseling and treatment programs.
4. Train police officers, military personnel teachers, social workers, and crisis response workers on how to recognize and respond to sexual abuse, sexual exploitation, online sexual exploitation, and to assist those affected.
5. Assist institutions where possible in using the most modern methodology for gathering and evaluation evidence for the prosecution of rape crime.
6. Assist and encourage a new United Nations’ effort to end the use of rape as a weapon of war.
7. As an NGO (Non-Government Organization) to assist the United Nations efforts of monitoring and investigation of reports of the rape of persons in regions of conflict or war and to assist agencies bring support to victims and (through accurate and impartial evidence gathering by volunteers and paid workers) bring justice to perpetrators.
Where we are on the web.
- Web Site – The RINJ Foundation Web Site
- Facebook – The RINJ HQ Facebook Page
- Myspace – The RINJ Foundation on MySpace
- Twitter – The RINJ Foundation on Twitter
- Blog – The RINJ Foundation Blog
- Free Poster Gallery – The RINJ Foundation Poster Gallery – Get free anti-rape posters & banners for your antirape web site or social media page.
- YouTube – The RINJ Foundation Youtube Page
- Vimeo– The RINJ Foundation Vimeo Page
- End Child Sex Trade – Don’t Buy A Kid